Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Stiny, Get Me a Ring! As you can see in the About Me section to the right, my name is Matt Hunter. As you probably also saw, I go the the best college in the world, Carleton College in Northfield, Minnesota. I am 18, but don't let that drive you away. I will admit that I do not know nearly as much and I have much less experience than many bloggers out there, but you are probably not here to hear about news and information. You are here to listen to a unique perspective on baseball and the Yankees. I will not spout extreme opinions or bash the actions of Hal, Cashman, Girardi, or any Yankee players. That is not who I am, and not who I want to be. If you have come here for a loudmouthed opinion blog that you can either praise or bash, I'm afraid you are in the wrong place. But if you are looking for the opinions, thoughts, and ideas of a true, everyday Yankee fan, who will bring a (hopefully) unique perspective to the Yankee nation, then you are absolutely in the right place. Enjoy and go Yankees.

Oh, and by the way, the name for the blog comes from homestarrunner.com, in case anyone was interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment